New to the Business
There are scholarship opportunities with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elite Real Estate. Meet with a Broker and ask about our scholarship program.
Utah Licensing Process | Utah Licensing Requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Have at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
STEP 1 – Meet with a Broker at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elite Real Estate to learn more about our company & scholarship program
STEP 2 – Take 120 hours of approved education at a certified real estate pre-license school, call 801-995-4700 for school and scholarship options.
STEP 3 – Take and pass the state sales agent exam.
STEP 4 – Once you have passed the state exam, bring the following to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elite Real Estate and then we will overnight it to the division:
- Completed and signed application (issued at the testing center)
- Signed original school certificates (issued by the real estate school) or Education Waiver (issued by the Division)
- Signed responses to the Qualifying Questionnaire (issued at the testing center) and supporting documentation to any “YES” answers.
- Utah candidate fingerprint receipt and signed fingerprint waiver (issued at the testing center)
- Certification of legal presence
- $152 non-refundable fee ($100 application, $12 recovery fund fee and $40 fingerprint processing fee)
STEP 5 – When you get your license back from the state, bring it to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elite Real Estate and we will get you set up with the MLS & Board of Realtors.